Made by Walter Knoll
Model 500 Settee (2010s)
Listed for sale is a very rare and unusual Walter Knoll 500 settee in black leather, designed by Lord Norman Foster, the renowned British architect. Two sofas are available. The price listed is for one sofa.
The sofa is overall in excellent condition with some light wear from use. One sofa has a couple of light marks on the right side. If desired, we can have a leather professional address this before shipping.
Walter Knoll pieces are exceptionally difficult to find in the US, with one factor being the extravagant cost of these pieces, as they are produced in Germany and made to an unparalleled quality. These came from an executive suite in a skyscraper in Manhattan. It was specified by Gensler (architects) for the project.
The sofa measures 60 inches long by 33 inches deep and 29 inches tall.
- Aluminum Management Chair850.00 USD
- Swan Chair3,850.00 USD
- Serena Table Lamp795.00 USD
- Kelvin Floor Lamp725.00 USD
- 400R Slat Bench4,650.00 USD
- Thin Edge Dresser7,950.00 USD
- 1006 Navy Mini Chair685.00 USD
- CH28 Ribbon Sofa6,950.00 USD
- Executive Armchair950.00 USD
- Sant'elia Armchairs3,950.00 USD
- No. 71 WS Armchair1,595.00 USD
- Mandarin Chair850.00 USD
- Prototype Lounge Chair1,850.00 USD
- Executive Armchair1,850.00 USD
- Superloon Floor Lampfrom 4,995.00 USD