Made by Plus-Linje
Cone Chairs (1960s)
Listed for sale is an original pair of cone chairs, designed by Verner Panton and produced by Plus-Linje. Whereas the current variations and now produced by Vitra, this early example was produced by the lesser known Plus-Linje company. The cone chair is one of Panton's most iconic. These chairs have been recently reupholstered with multicolored striped fabric that sit atop of the chromed steel four-prong bases. These chairs are in very nice condition with foam in great shape and fabric showing no holes or tears. Please see photos for condition. There may be some light wear from use. They came from a notable Miami Beach home and had been passed down to the previous owner by their parents over 40 years ago.
The chairs measure 33.5 inches tall, 23.5 inches wide, and 23.5 inches deep.
The price listed includes both chairs.
- Aluminum Management Chair850.00 USD
- Swan Chair3,850.00 USD
- Serena Table Lamp795.00 USD
- Kelvin Floor Lamp725.00 USD
- 400R Slat Bench4,650.00 USD
- Thin Edge Dresser7,950.00 USD
- 1006 Navy Mini Chair685.00 USD
- CH28 Ribbon Sofa6,950.00 USD
- Executive Armchair950.00 USD
- Sant'elia Armchairs3,950.00 USD
- No. 71 WS Armchair1,595.00 USD
- Mandarin Chair850.00 USD
- Prototype Lounge Chair1,850.00 USD
- Executive Armchair1,850.00 USD
- Superloon Floor Lampfrom 4,995.00 USD