Made by Kartell
An Italian-designed modular cabinet made from 100% bio-material.
Componibili means modules" in Italian. Since Kartell's founding in 1949 in Milan, Componibili have become the brand's most famous and widely beloved designs, created by master designer and architect Anna Castelli Ferrieri in 1969.
Castelli Ferrieri was the co-founder of Kartell, and is famously credited with revolutionizing the use of plastics as a material for furniture and industrial design. Today, Kartell produces high-design Italian furniture from bio-plastics and recycled materials, and works with some of the world's most important designers.
It is difficult to find works of design that have achieved a status of timelessness quite like the Componibili. They are undoubtedly Kartell's most influential and iconic objects, truly representing the historical importance of the company and of Castelli Ferrieri's work.
- Lancaster Stoolfrom 1,060.00 USD
- Goldman Table Lamp645.00 USD
- Oxford Chair1,275.00 USD
- LC10-P Coffee Table1,375.00 USD
- Aluminum Management Chair1,195.00 USD
- 1 Inch Cafe Tablefrom 860.00 USD
- 2543 4-Position Credenza6,950.00 USD
- 410 ESU1,500.00 USD
- Barcelona Chairs8,250.00 USD
- Platner Lounge Chair3,950.00 USD
- Cherner Table2,400.00 USD
- EJ 2 Eyes Chair3,450.00 USD
- Jazz Desk Lamp595.00 USD
- Cusago Coat Hanger775.00 USD
- 26 BC Sofa6,500.00 USD