Certificate of Authenticity A
Proof of authenticity is one of the most important ways to help sell your design investment for more on the secondary market.
Certificates of Authenticity help to reduce the depreciation of collectible furniture, art and lighting by creating a official, shared record of origin, otherwise known as provenance.
Each official Rarify Certificate of Authenticity is personalized.
Our certificate includes an encrypted, digital record protected from editing, and an optional physical paper copy, with the following information:
- Signature of a credentialed design historian and our CEO
- Date of purchase
- Buyer and seller names
- Order confirmation number
- Description of the item, its condition and its value at time of purchase
The following is also included whenever applicable:
- Year or era of production
- Manufacturer information
- Letter of existing provenance
- Available documentation or images supporting existing provenance