Harry Bertoia was born in Italy, however, like many of his colleagues, ended up living in Michigan and studying at Cranbrook's Academy of Art. He became one of the most influential sculptors and furniture designers of the 20th century.
Bertoia had designed a limited collection of furniture pieces, which has generally remained in production with only subtle changes over the close to seven decades since.
- Large Diamond Chair1,850.00 USD
- Bertoia Diamond Chair No. 4211,400.00 USD
- Bertoia Side Chair, 420C675.00 USD
- 420C Bertoia Side Chair1,800.00 USD
- 420-3 Side Chairs5,400.00 USD
- Bertoia Counter Stool 426C850.00 USD
- Bertoia 420C Side Chair3,800.00 USD
- 400R Slat Bench4,650.00 USD
- Bertoia Side Chair3,800.00 USD
- 422L Large Diamond Chair5,000.00 USD
- No. 421 Diamond Chair1,750.00 USD
- Bertoia Counter Stool , Model 426C1,250.00 USD
- 420C Dining Chairs4,800.00 USD