Made by Herman Miller
DCM Chairs (1954)
Listed for sale is an original Eames DCM chair, designed by Charles and Ray Eames. This particular example dates to approximately 1954 and featured boot glides.
This is a nice original example with freshly re-done shock mounts on the backrest and recently re-done shock mounts on the seat.
There are some scratches and nicks as shown in the photos, but otherwise this is a fantastic and correct example, which has not been refinished.
The original patent label is still intact and the outline shows that this carried the early Herman Miller label (which was a silver foil label, predating the white round label).
Shock Mounts and Screws
Screws and shock mounts are holding strong.
- Aluminum Management Chair850.00 USD
- Swan Chair3,850.00 USD
- Serena Table Lamp795.00 USD
- Kelvin Floor Lamp725.00 USD
- 400R Slat Bench4,650.00 USD
- Thin Edge Dresser7,950.00 USD
- 1006 Navy Mini Chair685.00 USD
- CH28 Ribbon Sofa6,950.00 USD
- Executive Armchair950.00 USD
- Sant'elia Armchairs3,950.00 USD
- No. 71 WS Armchair1,595.00 USD
- Mandarin Chair850.00 USD
- Prototype Lounge Chair1,850.00 USD
- Executive Armchair1,850.00 USD
- Superloon Floor Lampfrom 4,995.00 USD