Made by Cassina
LC1 Basculant Chairs (1960s)
Listed for sale is an original pair of Le Corbusier LC1 Basculant chairs, dating to the late 1960's. The chairs are in marvelous condition, showing light patina to the frames.
The LC1 was designed most notably by Le Corbusier, along with Pierre Jeanneret and Charlotte Perriand.
The chairs were produced by Cassina (the only licensed manufacturer at that time) and executed in cowhide.
Atelier International was a well known importer of these early Cassina pieces and their name and sticker still remains on these gorgeous pieces. AI was in the mid 60's and these seem to be early Atelier International examples.
The cowhide upholstery looks like new, as does the fabric backing.
The price listed is for both chairs (the pair). Its a marvelous set to showcase a living space and they are super comfortable as well.
- Aluminum Management Chair850.00 USD
- Swan Chair3,850.00 USD
- Serena Table Lamp795.00 USD
- Kelvin Floor Lamp725.00 USD
- 400R Slat Bench4,650.00 USD
- Thin Edge Dresser7,950.00 USD
- 1006 Navy Mini Chair685.00 USD
- CH28 Ribbon Sofa6,950.00 USD
- Executive Armchair950.00 USD
- Sant'elia Armchairs3,950.00 USD
- No. 71 WS Armchair1,595.00 USD
- Mandarin Chair850.00 USD
- Prototype Lounge Chair1,850.00 USD
- Executive Armchair1,850.00 USD
- Superloon Floor Lampfrom 4,995.00 USD