Made by Herman Miller
Thin Edge Dresser (1950s)
Listed for sale is a rare vintage George Nelson for Herman Miller thin edge cabinet/dresser. This cabinet dates to the mid 1950's and is one of the earliest examples produced.
The original Herman Miller foil label is still present within the top drawer.
This is a rarer and more desirable rosewood example which is instunning condition. It shows only minimal wear. The finish is gorgeous.
Wood faces are in exceptionally nice condition.
Legs are in excellent shape.
39.75 inch Width, 40.5 inch Height, 18.5 inch Depth
- Aluminum Management Chair850.00 USD
- Swan Chair3,850.00 USD
- Serena Table Lamp795.00 USD
- Kelvin Floor Lamp725.00 USD
- 400R Slat Bench4,650.00 USD
- Thin Edge Dresser7,950.00 USD
- 1006 Navy Mini Chair685.00 USD
- CH28 Ribbon Sofa6,950.00 USD
- Executive Armchair950.00 USD
- Sant'elia Armchairs3,950.00 USD
- No. 71 WS Armchair1,595.00 USD
- Mandarin Chair850.00 USD
- Prototype Lounge Chair1,850.00 USD
- Executive Armchair1,850.00 USD
- Superloon Floor Lampfrom 4,995.00 USD