Made by Kartell
The Colonna stool is part of the "Kartell Goes Sottsass — A Tribute to Memphis" collection, launched in homage to the movement founded by legendary postmodern architect and designer Ettore Sottsass. Sottsass worked with designers such as George Nelson and the group Superstudio before founding the Memphis group, famous for its bold geometric forms and bright colors.
Colonna is an iconic example of Sottsass's work for Kartell, and can be used as either a stool or a side table.
In Italian, "colonna" means column—an architectural element.
- Aluminum Management Chair850.00 USD
- Swan Chair3,850.00 USD
- Serena Table Lamp795.00 USD
- Kelvin Floor Lamp725.00 USD
- 400R Slat Bench4,650.00 USD
- Thin Edge Dresser7,950.00 USD
- 1006 Navy Mini Chair685.00 USD
- CH28 Ribbon Sofa6,950.00 USD
- Executive Armchair950.00 USD
- Sant'elia Armchairs3,950.00 USD
- No. 71 WS Armchair1,595.00 USD
- Mandarin Chair850.00 USD
- Prototype Lounge Chair1,850.00 USD
- Executive Armchair1,850.00 USD
- Superloon Floor Lampfrom 4,995.00 USD